Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icewolf

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 am

Character(s) Name: Icewolf
Level: 70
Race : Gnome
Class: Mage
Specc : 41/20/0
In game Professions: (375 FA required):
375 tailoring (spellfire), 375 alchemy, 375 first aid. 365 cooking, 225 fishing

How much time do you play wow: 3-4 hours an evening sometimes

What days you can raid: Pretty much any evening. Do want some life though so would like to say in all reality 3 to 4 nights a week

Heroic keys : Flamewrought, Reservoir, Key of Time, Warpforged, Auchenai

Karazhan attunement : Yes

Previous experience PVE wise: Cleared MC. Part way into BWL then BC came out. Have been into Karazhan but there aren't raids there in my guild now

Previous guilds and why you left: Protean Knights. Love the uild, loads of friends in there but it's just becomae a little quiet of late unfortunately and I'd like to do raiding again.

Why did you choose Furious: Saw you in guild forums page and you looked a nice guild.

How did you hear about us?: Guild page web page on wow-europe forums

Why should we recruit you?: I like to help peoiple, play in the "old" instances as well as the new. Want to improve my character and help others do theirs in a friendly guild. Whilst I want to raid, I also want to do 5man groups and similar, questing etc with people in my guild. Please see my armory entry to see that I have done all I can to make my character as equipped as is possible pre-higher level instances

Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: Not that I know of, sorry

Additional info about your self and other stuff: Happy go lucky guy. Enjoy playing this game and being social too
Back to top Go down
Icewolf

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:08 am

I can't edit what I have posted Shocked
Some extra info: Can play 4 - 5 nights a week easily. Evenings during the week as I work but can play times during the day at weekends too. I like to have fun in a relaxed environment. I take the motto from my old guild in that wiping is learning. That's not to say stupid mistakes are good, but rather progressing through the instances and learning is the exciting part

If I leave a raid with no drops or new equipment night after night but have had a great time with the team then I am happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cenia

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:38 pm

Icewolf wrote:

Character(s) Name: Icewolf
Level: 70
Race : Gnome
Class: Mage
Specc : 41/20/0
In game Professions: (375 FA required):
375 tailoring (spellfire), 375 alchemy, 375 first aid. 365 cooking, 225 fishing

How much time do you play wow: 4-5 hours an evening sometimes

What days you can raid: Pretty much any evening. Do want some life though so would like to say in all reality 3 to 4 nights a week

Heroic keys : Flamewrought, Reservoir, Key of Time, Warpforged, Auchenai

Karazhan attunement : Yes

Previous experience PVE wise: Cleared MC. Part way into BWL then BC came out. Have been into Karazhan but there aren't raids there in my guild now

Previous guilds and why you left: Protean Knights. Love the uild, loads of friends in there but it's just becomae a little quiet of late unfortunately and I'd like to do raiding again.

Why did you choose Furious: Saw you in guild forums page and you looked a nice guild.

How did you hear about us?: Guild page web page on wow-europe forums

Why should we recruit you?: I like to help peoiple, play in the "old" instances as well as the new. Want to improve my character and help others do theirs in a friendly guild. Whilst I want to raid, I also want to do 5man groups and similar, questing etc with people in my guild. Please see my armory entry to see that I have done all I can to make my character as equipped as is possible pre-higher level instances

Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: Not that I know of, sorry

Additional info about your self and other stuff: Happy go lucky guy. Enjoy playing this game and being social too
Back to top Go down
Cenia

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:39 pm

Hello Icewofl..!

We will return to you after some time!
Back to top Go down
Icewolf

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Thank you for the consideration
Feel free to whisper me in game if you have any questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1