Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starligh

Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage   Fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Character(s) Name:starlight (with different i that i can't use here)
Level:70
Race :human female
Class:mage
Specc :Fullfire willing to respecc but I kinda find out what's best specc for every occasion
In game Professions: (375 FA required): Tailoring 375 with few good recipies

How much time do you play wow: almost every day.

What days you can raid:almost every day and every hour.I just need to know the hour to be online.

Heroic keys :almost exalted with everything.

Karazhan attunement :yes

Previous experience PVE wise: Karazhan with mage-karazhan gruul's magtheridon with my previous main (priest)
Previous guilds and why you left:Greek-spirit, I want to leave becase we hardly make through karazhan and we have a system that if 15 people wants to raid,we get 15 people and we switch in accordance to the needs. But I want to raid more and I want 25 man raids as far as the time ends before new expansion comes out.
Why did you choose Furious:To be honest I have looked up for few other guilds from times to times.I have played with some furious members and I saw you are progressive.
How did you hear about us?:I heard from you via general channel.

Why should we recruit you?:I have good gear,I am passing all T4 due to crafted that I have farmed my self and I think I am a skilled player but I would let you to judge this.
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?:As I have said above I have played with some furious member but I don't remember names, so nope I don't have anyone to vouch for me

Additional info about your self and other stuff: I would be pleased a lot if I could join you. I think my playing is mature and I am in most cases funny man. My nature is to always give the best so in the game I am very active and I am always dealing the max damage I can do in accordance with threat. For the moment I can attend like the 100% of raids but in few months I may lower my attendance to like 80%.
Thank you in advance for your time reading that.

ps: my name is Starlight and the "i" is "n" with different language in case you wanna contact me.
ps2:I don't have FA because I thought it was useless as I am using pots,but I have the money and the will to reach it 375 in few hours.
Back to top Go down

Fire mage
Page 1 of 1