Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elpis Lvl 70 human Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paladin

Elpis Lvl 70 human Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Elpis Lvl 70 human Paladin   Elpis Lvl 70 human Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:40 pm

First of all hey Very Happy.

My name is Dario El Assadi (Male Razz) im from Varazdin (Croatia) , im student of electrotehnic on university and im 20 years old.
I play with Lvl 70 Human Paladin named Elpis its my first and only lvl 70 character and i know it into the deepths of its soul ( here is the gear ) and im arena holy speced ( improved stun resist , concetration aura , and improved righteous fury) i have kings but no other bless ubgraded, my profesions are Mining , and Blacksmiting ( Sword) both on 375.
Lately i play on my friends warlock for farming herbs warlocks name is nikitata.
I speek english and i understand it. Have ventrilo and teamspeak instaled i play every day my login time is always different but im able to be online every day except for friday and saturday (its not always fridays im online alot but not on saturday maybe once per month).I rarely use flask but im always fully poted and with food , oil. During the week im online in from 11-14 then i go to coffe and im back at 16 and im able to be online till late morning its not problem.As i said before i can raid from sunday till friday sometimes and rarely on saturday.I can go to all heroic and im exalted with all.

First guild was when i started to play wow was with my real life friends (we came on wow from knight online almost a year now),and few months after tbc came out i did all heroics and get exlated with most of them , but since we dident have ppl to start raiding and i got invited by flatline i moved to flatline (with apsolutly no raiding expiriance) where i started to raid (all this was on aggamagan server). After a few weeks guild decidet to migrate to neputlon and i came to. Here we recurted few new friends and killed maggy , hidros and morogrim. After that i went on 2 week vacation and when i was back guild was almost disbanded we rebuilded it and come to p4 on kael after what ppl started to leave and guild is under disbanding process now (im officer there) and thats why i whant to yoin furious too.
I whant to yoin Furious couse i like to play with ppl who know how to play and it gif me alot of satisfaction and your progress is good.

I think im realy skilled player usualy and i think im one of best paladins on server (gear not included Razz)

Thank u or your time.
Elpis
Back to top Go down

Elpis Lvl 70 human Paladin
Page 1 of 1