Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application LvL 70 Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raigar

Application LvL 70 Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application LvL 70 Enhancement Shaman   Application LvL 70 Enhancement Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 pm

Character(s) Name: Ráigar
Level: 70
Race : Night Elf... no i mean GRR whats that big blue thing called again oh wait yeah! Teletubbie no wait it's Draenei hmm im not sure Very Happy
Class: Shaman
Specc : Enhancement
In game Professions: (375 FA required):

How much time do you play wow: 307 LW, 324 Skinning

What days you can raid: all days except, saturdays and sundays, maybe some friendays but not sure ill have to convince the g/f to let me fridays

Heroic keys : none on this character atm not really much of a daytime instancer but if it's require i can easilly go out and get them nerley reveered with all factions anyways.

Karazhan attunement : Yes

Previous experience PVE wise: pre-TBC full MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, ZG, and cleared 3 wings in naxx, in TBC on my lock i have cleared karazahn, gruul's, magtheridon, killed hydross and killed lootreaver in the 2 25 man instances.

Previous guilds and why you left: Genesis, (missunderstanding in guild), Winter's heart - well i was on trial doing a good job of my trial aswell u can ask anyone in the guild im a nutter Very Happy but my g/f threatened to brake up with me if i didnt cut down on WoW, so i quit the game for a bit and she seen how misserable i was without wow so she let me back again but not to play on weekends lol

Why did you choose Furious: your website OWNZ!!!! and your a good progressive guild wich i would like to join and help you the best i can progress more.

How did you hear about us?: /who kara listings Very Happy

Why should we recruit you?: I am very experienced player maybe not BT or hyjal but i have experience in the earlier ones like TK, SSC, gruuls , magtheridon and kara. I am a hard worker and will do what is asked of me and i just basically think we both have alot to offer eachother.

Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: No sorry

Additional info about your self and other stuff: Im Crazy as hell i speak well too fast cuz i have ADHD some ppl (not everyone:D) have hard time understanding what i say i do speak english but it just comes out mushed cuz i talk to fast sometimes especially when im excited Very Happy

Well i hope to join your ranks, thanx for reading and have a great day.

Thanks for concidering us!
Back to top Go down

Application LvL 70 Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1