Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuff

apply Empty
PostSubject: apply   apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:22 am

Character(s) Name: Zuff
Level: 70
Race : gnome
Class: rogue
Specc : combat dagger. 20/41/0
In game Professions: (375 FA required): Lw skinner and ofc full FA

How much time do you play wow: 17 hours a day

What days you can raid: all days

Heroic keys : none atm. woring on them. but hard to get tanks even for rep runs

Karazhan attunement : yes

Previous experience PVE wise: before tbc. cleared all except naxx. completed 2 wings. after tbc i played kz with grampy. and most heroics. so i got experiance of most.
Previous guilds and why you left: dedication. respawn. deus vult, reborn. others dispbanded. reborn i left cuz not many ppl willing to help and had a hard time getting ppl to raid
Why did you choose Furious: i heard some of u and it was all good. and i want to raid alot and i think i can do this with u
How did you hear about us?: from friends

Why should we recruit you?: i know my class. im a adicted player that love the game. i will be there for u in raids and instances. i´m always on time and always potted with elexirs or flasks. im helpfull and nice.
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: not sure. maybe u played with any of my chars. zuff. grampy or dragonage

Additional info about your self and other stuff: well dont know what to write. play alot. here everyday for many hours. i love questing and instances. and specially raids. played hardcore before so i know all about the preasure. i really hope u take me in

thnx alot
// Zuff
Back to top Go down
Cenia

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-20

apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:55 pm

i´m always on time and always potted with elexirs or flasks. im helpfull and nice.

Hope you are m8, sounds great m8, we need more real nerds in guild, like you and me, we will return to you!
Back to top Go down

apply
Page 1 of 1