Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverD

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:57 pm

Character Name: SilverD
Level: 70 ofc
Race : Gnome
Class: Mage
Specc : Arc / Fire
In game Professions: 375 Tailoring / 375 Skinning

How much time do you play wow: Something like 3 hours+ / day and that does not count Raid-time

What days you can raid: Monday-Thursday is 100% certain I can be Raiding, but weekends is more like 50% . Got a GF that lives and goes to school at a place kinda far from me, so weekends is the only time we see eachother.

Heroic keys : Lower city , Cenarion expedition and Sha´Tar.

Karazhan attunement : Ofc

Previous experience PVE wise: Full ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, KZ, Gruul, Mag, some bosses in AQ40, First boss in SSC. And ofc all the Outland 5mans With SilverD. I have also got a 70 Warrior who is a Tank and ive Maintanked full kara and King with him.
Previous guilds and why you left: I haven´t been a Member of any guild on this server because Ive just Transfered here.
Why did you choose Furious: Because Furious sounds like a guild with a Future and I want to be a part of the progress.
How did you hear about us?: I got a /w ingame from a member.

Why should we recruit you?: If you are looking for a dedicated, positive and Effective Raidmember, get me Wink
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: No Im sorry, I don´t think so as Ive just transfered here.
Back to top Go down
Cenia

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Mage Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:15 am

Hello SilverD

Looks great, we will return to you asap..!
Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1