Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasould2

70 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: 70 Holy Paladin   70 Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:16 pm

1) Your not shy on using potions / flasks :
I will allways use potions when needed and i buy about 20 before a raid

2) Your able to raid at least 4/5 days a week from 19:00 to 23:00
The Times of raids is perfect and i will allways be able to join a raid. (Maybe some issues can show up)

3) Your able to speak/listen on Teamspeak and able to type understandable English.
I have TS But no mic, Im going to buy one soon and yes, i speak english

Character(s) Name: Jasould
Level: 70
Race : Human
Class: Paladin
Specc : Holy (about 15 in Prot or something)
In game Professions: (375 FA required): I have Mining and just learned Engineering

How much time do you play wow: I play wow Too much, not allways on Jasould

What days you can raid: All days, ( The time of raids seems really good )

Heroic keys : I only have Key of Time, And Hellfire Citadel, (allmost CFR & Lower City)

Karazhan attunement : Yes,

Previous experience PVE wise: ?
Previous guilds and why you left: Sanctity, I left because of the raid times and the guild wasent really working. ( was old Class leader and best healer )
Why did you choose Furious: From the beginning it was because of my old guild and my old GM left (Aleugh) Think he joined Furious. then i saw the time of raids and the system. Seems pretty awesome
How did you hear about us?: Old guild master

Why should we recruit you?: Im a really good healer Very Happy (With Rares Sad )
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: Aleugh (Old guild master) and think some guy named Saltysould joined, (from sanctity aswell)

Additional info about your self and other stuff: Cant really find any about me Just told you the importants :0
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-02

70 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Holy Paladin   70 Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:32 pm

Sorry , but if you want to join , you must replace your " dmg " pieces and have around 1400+ healing bonus.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-furious.forumotion.com

70 Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1