Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pumpkina

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:39 am

Character(s) Name: Pumpkinator
Level: 70
Race : Human
Class: Rogue
Specc : 17/44/0 Swords Spec, Probably in the best few talent specs that a rogue could get, still its got a great damage output and stay well below top threat.
In game Professions: (375 FA required): 375 First Aid, 250 Enchant, 80 Jewelcrafting (Just restarted from Leatherworkers / Skinner, hopefully get them up soon)

How much time do you play wow: Roughly 8 hours a day and about 12 on the weekends, yes i like WoW alot Smile Plenty of time for the daily grinding of potions, flasks and bandages. Of course i can go over the limit of raiding times aswell, should it be required Smile

What days you can raid: Everyday pretty much, had 98% attendance in the last raiding guilds i was in and hope to continue that ammount while in Furious king

Heroic keys : Hellfire, Caverns of Time, Auchindoun, Cenarion

Karazhan attunement : Of course Cool

Previous experience PVE wise:
Pre-TBC: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 cleared. Naxx (Up to 4 Horsemen)
TBC: Kara, Gruuls, Magtheridon, Serpentshrine (5/6), Tempest Keep (2/4)

Previous guilds and why you left:
Bloodhoof Server: Unstable
Silvermoon Server: Frostfire and Alter Ego

Why did you choose Furious: Its got some nice progression going on, hopefully soon some more Very Happy you raid every day which is what i prefer over all the other guilds and you have set standards. I would prefer a guild thats doing less progress than i already have done because i want to settle back into doing raiding and help your guild with its progress. (Also you website is pretty funky jocolor )

How did you hear about us?: I was reading your recruitment thread, i thought i would like to have a look on your website, and thats about it Smile

Why should we recruit you?:
I enjoy raiding above most other things in World Of Warcraft, im focused and do alot of DPS while in a raid situation, i know the bosses already and can help teach them to your current members or if not i wont need to learn much. I can supply flasks or potions to people while raiding and help them with quests when were not. Im really excited about joining and getting back into raiding again aswell as meeting new people along the way Smile

Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?:
Not that i know of at the moment, no Sad

Additional info about your self and other stuff:
I play alot of my time on WoW and on the computer, and surprisingly i play rugby for the school team and also play *sigh* golf, in my sparetime, wont really stop me from raiding with you guys though and thats about it from my (complicated (lol)) life Smile

Thanks for concidering us!

Note: Im currently playing on PTR, playing around with some PvE specs on their, so if you want a chat or want to get into contact just say so on here as i check forums every 30 minutes anyway hehe farao
Back to top Go down
Pumpkina

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Oh is Aleugh in the guild havent checked lol good old aggroing gnomey /hugs santa <3
Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1