Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knottn, 70 warlock.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knottn

Knottn, 70 warlock. Empty
PostSubject: Knottn, 70 warlock.   Knottn, 70 warlock. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:37 am

Character(s) Name: Knottn
Level: 70
Race : Gnome
Class: Warlock
Specc : 0/21/40
In game Professions: (375 FA required): Currently skilling up mining and engineering for the holo-goggles :-) And yes, I do got 375 FA.

How much time do you play wow: Pretty much every day, from 15.30 to 02.00 ~

What days you can raid: Monday - Sunday, unless there's some social events friday - sunday.

Heroic keys : None atm, since I've been powerlvling this 'lill fella since i grew tired of being a healbot on my shaman. Though i'm currently working on this, and i'm soon revered with KoT and CE

Karazhan attunement : Yes :-)

Previous experience PVE wise: Have cleared ALL pre-tbc instances, have cleared whole kara - but that on my shaman (as melee, elemental and resto)
Previous guilds and why you left: I haven't been in any guilds yet on this server since i recently migrated here after dinging 70. But I've been in many endgame guilds when I was at Magtheridon with my shaman, so my raiding experience is fairly good.
Why did you choose Furious: Was looking for a raiding guild with kara on farm, and a whisper lead me to this forum, so here I am :-)
How did you hear about us?: Santax told me to apply after seing my msg in the guild recruitment channel.

Why should we recruit you?: If you wan't a warlock who knows how to play, who never slack, who's always pot'd up for raids and can raid almost every day - Then here I am :-)
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: Not really as I'm new to this server and the people in it.

Additional info about your self and other stuff: Only got one more thing to say, and that is that my net is currently fucked, but it's getting fixed within a week, well - hopefully at least Smile

Anyway, here's my armory link (not sure if it's updated yet, but my build is now currently the 1-button nuke build 0/21/40)

Cheers, Knottn :-)
Back to top Go down
Knottn

PostSubject: Re: Knottn, 70 warlock.   Knottn, 70 warlock. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:40 am

edit* forgot to post the armory link :p
Back to top Go down
knottn

PostSubject: Re: Knottn, 70 warlock.   Knottn, 70 warlock. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:41 am

And once again, it dissapeared :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knottn, 70 warlock.   Knottn, 70 warlock. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knottn, 70 warlock.
Page 1 of 1