Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rouge ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coolar

Rouge ;) Empty
PostSubject: Rouge ;)   Rouge ;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 am

Character(s) Name: Coolar
Level: 70
Race : NE
Class: Rouge
Specc : x/x/x - (name of the specc) 0/41/20
In game Professions: (375 FA required): Um.. 375 mining, and just got engineering.. 135:/

How much time do you play wow: I play some hours a day.. Usually plays at the evening Wink

What days you can raid: (embarressed) Can't raid anything yet.. but soon getting my kara att done ;D ( I was talking to Hands, he said I could just apply, since it is soon done)

Heroic keys : Sorry Wink

Karazhan attunement : As I said above.

Previous experience PVE wise: Just raided on my brothers account xD
Previous guilds and why you left: None Wink
Why did you choose Furious: of Hands, he said it was a good guild and kind guild that was like a family Wink
How did you hear about us?: By Hands ;D

Why should we recruit you?: Because I can give you a rouge that will help as much as he can, and do whatever it takes to be one ine Furious =)
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: Hands is a good friends of mine Very Happy

Additional info about your self and other stuff: I'm playing alot of football ;D Playing World of Warcraft.. Going to Electro-school ;D Any thing else /w Coolar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Rouge ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge ;)   Rouge ;) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:50 am

well , you cant join before you get Kara attunement done :S , also say what days you can raid after you get attuned...
Back to top Go down
https://wow-furious.forumotion.com

Rouge ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furious :: Recruitment-
Jump to: