Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

feral druid application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chocomoe

feral druid application Empty
PostSubject: feral druid application   feral druid application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:24 am

1) We want players enough interested to have a good knowledge of their class and the wow content.

I know most Post TBC content(this includes the eye/ SSC/ GL/ Magtheridon and karazhan)

2) Atleast Karazhan attunement should be completed.

attuned and exalted :-)

3) Members are expected to play at least 4-5/7 days perweek , our raiding schedule is 19:25 - 23:00/24:00 every day (Server Time)

can do :-)

4) Must have TS , ventrilo and CT raid installed , and Bossmod

I have it all :p

5)We only accept applicants of level 70, If you apply previous to attaining level 70, your application will not be approved until you reach level 70.

lvl 70, check

Some information about what we are looking for:

1) Your not shy on using potions / flasks :
during trash I might be a bit shy to use em, during bosses I go fully potted

2) Your able to raid at least 4/5 days a week from 19:00 to 23:00 :
aye
3) Your able to speak/listen on Teamspeak and able to type understandable English. : well, guess you'll have to evaluate me at the end of my post ;-)

You can choose to use this template, when your applying.

Character(s) Name: Chocomoes
Level: 70
Race : NE
Class: Druid
Specc : Feral
In game Professions: (375 FA required): Skinning and LW

How much time do you play wow: Alot :p but it depends on work sometimes too though

What days you can raid: every day

Heroic keys : all

Karazhan attunement : yes

Previous experience PVE wise: KZ/ MAG/ GL/ The Eye/ SSC

Previous guilds and why you left: Aszune server : DICE (one of the top guilds on the server), left server through an error actually(my brother transferred my chars after a fight :-s )

Why did you choose Furious: I was looking for a raiding guild and I saw you were recruiting, I thaught I'd give it a try to apply to a guild that's not stuck on Moroes for example

How did you hear about us?: well, I saw someone shouting in the guild recruitment channel ;-)

Why should we recruit you?: I know my class and I know my game, also I know almost every raid tactics by heart so I believe I can be a good support for your guild

Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: none (read: new on the server)

Additional info about your self and other stuff: well, just ask tbh, don't really know what I'm supposed to post here
ah maybe an armory link?

still in dps gear I see on the armory link, I have a somwhat ok tanking gear aswell tbh (24k armor/13k HP unbuffed/418 def)
Back to top Go down
Chocomoe

PostSubject: Re: feral druid application   feral druid application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: feral druid application   feral druid application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:03 am

Thats why we don't ask for Armory link .. we do it manualy but thanks for giving us the link Smile ,

will contact you in-game asap.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-furious.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feral druid application   feral druid application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feral druid application
Page 1 of 1