Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norian

70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter   70 Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:35 pm

Character(s) Name: Norian
Level: 70
Race : Night elf
Class: Hunter
Specc : MM/Surv
In game Professions: (375 FA required): 375 FA 365 Engeneeiring 375 Mining

How much time do you play wow: Every day

What days you can raid: All days

Heroic keys : All keys

Karazhan attunement : Check

Previous experience PVE wise: All 5-men Instances, Karazhan first boss, High King Maulgar, pre-TBC 20-40 men raids all completed.

Previous guilds and why you left: Protean Knights (PK) was a member for over a year and a half and an officer, the most amazing guild ever via firend people jokes fun and contribution, also raiding brilliantly.
The guild stood solid for 2 years+ but not long ago most of the members quit WoW and so, I ( I was the last one to leave) left the guild with great sorrow.

Why did you choose Furious: Word says you are a serious strong guild that is making its way in raiding and progress well, also I am looking for a good active guild with nice members rather than having my eye set mainly on raiding, sociality is more important for me, raiding is a bonus.

How did you hear about us?: I did afew 5-men instances with Furious members and also participated in your Gruul's Lair raid yesterday (6/8/07)
and was there for High King Maulgar kill.
Also Tinylock suggested I should apply and maybe I can be of use and service.

Why should we recruit you?: I am a veteran when it comes to playing and raiding in WoW for 2 years now also I know my class well, most important im very funny and like to joke, but i dont talk too much.

Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?:I dont know if they can vouch for me but I played with Tinylock (as mentioned above) and others from your guild Mjax and Dxlord , Vodka, again not for vouching but just met/played with.

Hope to hear from you soon (even though Hunter recruitment is closed), take car.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-02

70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter   70 Hunter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:09 pm

Accepted for Trial.
Back to top Go down
https://wow-furious.forumotion.com

70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1