Furious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious

Furious guild forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hunter recruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
selfdef

hunter recruit Empty
PostSubject: hunter recruit   hunter recruit Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:56 pm

Character(s) Name: selfdefence
Level: 70
Race : elf
Class: hunter
Specc : beastmaster 41-20-0
In game Professions: (375 FA required):
enchnter-lw (375 both)
How much time do you play wow: i play over 8hours per day (3years player)

What days you can raid: sunday night to thursday night i can raid (gf raids in weekends:p)

Heroic keys : all

Karazhan attunement : yes

Previous experience PVE wise: all 60 's raids kara- cleared several times-all heroics cleared-grull almost cleared

Previous guilds and why you left: last guild i was Innervision class leader made in a few raids to nightbane but disbanded cause of lack of patience ..many ppl on vacations leader couldnt w8 (and we r doin so great) alot more guilds that i cant remember in some i was classleader but im a bit more hardcore type

Why did you choose Furious: i look for a guild with future and ppl i can trust

How did you hear about us?: montagna my rl friend told me bout u , but i v red in general that u have achieved a quite nice progress in high end game

Why should we recruit you?: cause i m helpfull xprienced mature and make alot of dps
Do you know any players in Furious, that could vouch for you?: hmm the guy i spoke to ,cenia but i dont realy know that m8 .. as we talk he seemed very helpful tho

Additional info about your self and other stuff: i ll b able to raid after 10 days cause in greece we have elections and me and family ll go to our village for votin ..after that i m all yours and i play alot as i wrote b4

ps: my gear is epix bow and sonic spear for att p, 2epix daggers aswell for critical speccs and like 11 more epix on me in clothes and jewels full and top jemed and enchanted (tier 4 gloves)
i can go 1700 patt 25,50 % crit as bm (self buffed)
i can go over 2100 patt 28 or 29% crit as mm (self buffed)

i ll b online till friday evenin cause after we ll go to village with family ...when i return after a week i ll b online aloooooots

gimme a w in game ty :]
Back to top Go down

hunter recruit
Page 1 of 1